Wednesday 16 March 2011

Working Title.

In our dissertation subject we have been focussing on our Dissertation (or Thesis) Proposal. After four drafts, on the proposal alone, I have finally come up with a Working Title. "Working" suggesting that, yes, it will most probably change or evolve. So far, I'm confident with how the research I have done will influence and inform my design decisions - and although it is early in the peace - I can already see my signature style shining through.

The working title for my Thesis is:

'Uniformity and Revolt: The demarcation of society through uniform and dress, and how it separated an entire nation during the Russian Revolution'.

I recall Vicki saying in our first lecture that if we are not happy with our proposal or our thesis then something isn't right; let's hope that my confidence in this is a symbol that I'm heading in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment