Saturday 7 May 2011

Retrospect.

For Assessment Three in Professional Practice, we are required to submit an eight page digital portfolio of approximately five or six projects that we have done to date. We have been told to keep photographs simple and clean as to not clutter the pages with overwhelming amounts of visual  information. I organised a small photoshoot to take pictures of last year's womenswear and menswear tasks.

A big Thank You to Lauren Morgan for kindly modelling my designs!
Photos taken by myself with a Canon E0S Digital SLR





Womenswear Dress: Inspired by the concept of being wrapped up in straitjackets.
Ponte Jersey with Leather Straps.

Womenswear Jacket: Inspired by the concept of being wrapped up in straitjackets.
100% Wool with Leather Straps.



Menswear Shirt. Hypothetical Client Assessment - Dai Fujiwara for Issey Miyake.
100% Raw Silk.


Menswear Jacket: Hypothetical Client Assessment- Dai Fujiwara for Issey Miyake.
Velvet and Leather.

Please Note: Unfortunately the photographer lost the pictures that were professionally taken for my menswear assignment so I decided to re-do them myself, styling them as womenswear! Which I think works equally well, if I may say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment